News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any Word on the proposed AS in Late Oct, Early Nov 2009 in Edgewood, NM (SASS)

Started by nmmi9100, July 31, 2009, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nmmi9100

It has yet to show up on the instructor signup page and I don't want to miss getting in on that one.  I believe I can drum up some folks for that one, since I live in Edgewood.

-David

SamD

Nothing yet.
The SC is still "negotiating" on it.
Looking forward to it myself.
Sam

Nickle

Can't list it until we have enough of the details, and that includes (especially) the date.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

BobABQ

I know I would be interested in doing an Appleseed at Founder's Ranch.

nmmi9100

Tom:

Any new word on this?  Maybe the SASS folks have gotten back to you...

As soon as we get a firm date on this, I wanna get busy promoting it at work and throughout Edgewood....Since that is in and around hunting season, we need to get the word out ASAP so folks don't plan a Dove, Quail, or Grouse hunt that weekend.  Obviously, no one is going to give up an Elk or Deer tag to attend an AS but they would possibly postpone a weekend hunting upland birds.

-David
Edgewood, NM