News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear ye, Hear ye, Hear ye

Started by V, July 20, 2009, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

On July 18th 2009 in Piru Ca another worthy volunteer joined the ranks of the California Instructors and stepped out on Sunday under a new Red Hat.

Greg, Grandson of Liberty, is was an honor and a pleasure to present you with your hat and thanks for all your help this weekend.

Look forward to working with you often in the future on the California Trail.

Cheers
Phil

LayloPro

Greg,
Great job!! And quick, too....why it just seems like a few short months ago, we finally got the orange hat on you, and here you are now, a full-growed Red hat.......

Welcome to the team!!!
and congratulations for showing -everyone- how preserverance, hard work & determination work out......you rock, dude!!!

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Cal 7.62

A very well deserved congatulations!  O0  It was great working with you. Another shining example of a true American ( I think we need a saluting (sp?) smiley.) See you on the trail.
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

Jet Set

Cool!

Greg, I remember you teaching me the hasty and hasty-hasty on the side when I just couldn't get them.  In fact, I got a video of it somewhere on my computer.  Hope to see you and your red hat soon.  There's a chance I can be at an AS in September.

Greetings from Bratislava!

Jet Set/Harold

jacques

Ha. Congratulations Greg. I should be right behind you. I think we started this journey at around the same time. You had your rifleman score one appleseed before me.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

rokitman

For the second time I had the honor of seeing a Red Hat presented. The first was in San Luis Obispo in Apr, and now again in Piru.  Nice job Greg.  Maybe in a couple of years I will also have one.  Randy the Rokitman

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

socalserf

Well done and congratulations Greg!
See you on the trail.
serf
"we cannot improve what we do not measure."

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Grandson of Liberty

Hey, thanks guys. :)  And thanks to you all as well as the other instructors I've met and worked with along the way for all the support, encouragement, and knowledge that I've drawn from such a fantastic group of people!  It's been a great journey thus far- I can't wait to see where we go from here! O0
"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

LayloPro

I can't wait to see where we go from here!   O0

Forward, young one......forward..... 8)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

MrBill

Greg,

Don't know how I missed this  -  Congrats!!!!!!!!

I look forward to working shoots with you in the near future!

Cheers

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."  Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

DesertDog

I missed that one to.  Congratulations, well earned!!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Fred

Yes sir, Greg, let me extend congrats from the east coast, where news of this has finally arrived. :)

It takes a lot of work to get that Red Hat.

T'would be a shame if you didn't Appleseed at least once a month, just to stay sharp. O0

PS: The hat is free! >:D
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

funfaler

Very nicely done!

Contrats and there is little doubt well earned  O0

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

SavageShootr

OOPS I replied under the wrong name up there.

Oh well, it is worth saying again

CONGRATULATIONS GoL!!

I look forward to working with you.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete