News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RSO Training at AllSafe Defense, Orange, - July 18, 2009

Started by 22calgal, June 27, 2009, 02:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

22calgal

AllSafe Defense will have an RSO class on Saturday, July 18, 2009.  TJ Johnston is the owner and instructor for AllSafe, and he's GREAT.  Cost of the class is $120.  It's a one day class, "intense" as TJ says.  I'll be there, I hope some other IIT's will join me.

22calgal
Jackie Young, Proud to be American

bob 210

AllSafe Defense will have an RSO class on Saturday, September 5, 2009.  TJ Johnston is the owner and instructor for AllSafe, and he's GREAT.  Cost of the class is $120.  For more info go to http://www.allsafedefense.com or call at: (714)744-4485. They are located at 1026 N. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92867.
More and more ranges are asking for an Appleseed Instructor to have an NRA RSO certification. This is a very good cert for you to have anyway, so I encourage you to attend one of these courses.
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

bob 210

AllSafe Defense will have an RSO class on Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 9 am.  TJ Johnston is the owner and instructor for AllSafe, and he's GREAT.  Cost of the class is $120.  For more info go to http://www.allsafedefense.com or call at: (714)744-4485. They are located at 1026 N. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92867.
More and more ranges are asking for an Appleseed Instructor to have an NRA RSO certification. This is a very good cert for you to have anyway, so I encourage you to attend one of these courses.

Folks, it is becoming more and more important to have an NRA RSO Certification because most of the ranges at which we hold Appleseed Events require it. Please make the effort to take a course near you and get this Cerification.

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

bob 210

Did anyone sign up for this class?

V

Quote from: bob 210 on November 18, 2009, 02:50:46 PM
Did anyone sign up for this class?

No but I did renew my cert with the NRA so good for another year here. So a reminder folks, don't put off that renewal reminder and then forget about it....

Cheers
V

asminuteman

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

Dano

I plan on attending this class. Ken if it works out maybe we can carpool.

Dano
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

'No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'- Ronald Reagan

asminuteman

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

asminuteman

Camljr

I have renewed my RSO status with NRA for 3 more years...

I'm good to go for a while.

96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

bob 210

AllSafe Defense will have an RSO class on Saturday, March 7, 2010 at 9 am.  TJ Johnston is the owner and instructor for AllSafe, and he's GREAT.  Cost of the class is $120.  For more info go to http://www.allsafedefense.com or call at: (714)744-4485. They are located at 1026 N. Tustin St., Orange, CA 92867.

Folks, it is becoming more and more important to have an NRA RSO Certification because most of the ranges at which we hold Appleseed Events require it. Please make the effort to take a course near you and get this Cerification.