News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boulder, June 6th & 7th 2009.

Started by Checkers, June 03, 2009, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkers

Who's going!?
Unfortunately I'll only be able to make it on Sunday because the woman ain't havin' both days!

SavageShootr

I hope you are bringing her along for Sunday.  O0

There is no question that you will be allowed encouraged to go both days next time if she attends.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Checkers

Quote from: SavageShootr on June 03, 2009, 02:01:37 AM
I hope you are bringing her along for Sunday.  O0

There is no question that you will be allowed encouraged to go both days next time if she attends.

She would go but she's 6 months prego and wouldn't be able to handle all the prone haha.
The baby isn't due until September and that's when the next local shoot is so we will also miss that one!
I'm bringing my little brother again as well, but we need to find him a 10/22 to borrow for the day as well!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

glocker21

"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

Mark Davis

HEY Glocker,
Are you going to be able to shoot some this time? I hope so.

glocker21

I have been stretching out and trying to get into seated, moderate soreness but we shall see.  :-\I hope so. I had planned on doing some IIT but if getting into position does not cause too many problems I will probably just shoot. I do not expect high scores however  :-[
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

money."
Charley Reese

Checkers

I had to bail on this due to weather! I might make the September one but our first child is on the way so it might not be a good idea haha. I did get to go shoot my new AR this weekend as well as pop two gophers with my 10/22!

glocker21

Your first kidlet huh? Ya might want to hang around your bride...it will be safer that way  O0

money."
Charley Reese

Checkers

Quote from: glocker21 on June 23, 2009, 04:41:19 PM
Your first kidlet huh? Ya might want to hang around your bride...it will be safer that way  O0

That's what she says too haha.
I got her out shooting with me on Sunday though and we had fun for a couple rounds. (She's worried about shooting with the baby and everything.)

Also while shooting gophers in Anaconda Saturday morning we saw a beautiful 300lb brown bear about 100' away while on foot, of course we turned around and watched it from the truck!