News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Chillicothe, IL May 23-25

Started by M.E., May 25, 2009, 12:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreadCarefully

Welcome aboard NoFoMoHo, 'bout time!

See you all soon!
Spare the tar and feathers, spoil the politician.

"Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever." - Lance Armstrong

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc."

bobapunk

Wait till next time!  My goal is to be able to shoot 240+ every time by Sept.

Quote from: Cookie on May 28, 2009, 03:37:37 PM
Sweet Boba,
To bad I've scored a... 225!Naw I'm just giving you a hard time. You did great.  ;D ;D

M.E.

Excuse me BobaPunk....I sure don't want to see you ON the line UNTIL September.....I expect you BEHIND the line before then!!! 

M.E.

Here are a few more pictures.  The winners of the Star shootout!

Carly Pratt receiving her Riflemen patch

Sue Pratt receiving her Riflemen patch

Monday's Rifleman  

M.E.

We got Ben1775 to take off his Red Hat...Put it back on!!  Put it back on!!     >:D

Here is a picture of the Pratt Family.  Jacob and Zachary will be getting their patch very soon I have no doubt.

bobapunk

Cookie

Boba I have to give you a high five  O0 (or a thumbs up). After my first AS I was only shooting in the 170s-180s range. Standing ovation for The Punk!!! O0 <:) O0.

-ERS

P.S. I agree with M.E., I don't think that in September you should still be on the line.  @)
There are people who try to be cool but it is those who lead the way that actually are. -Words of Ethan Stites

When you react to something in a negative manner, be it anger or fear. You just failed the Ego Ball & Dummy. -Spoken by Fred at the IL AIBC 7/24/2011

This planet is a test. If it wasn't then there would be intelligent humans. -Fred

bobapunk

M.E.

Do you have any pics of my shooting my AR?  I have a buddy who asked to see some.

Thanks!