News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Interesting animation

Started by SamD, May 15, 2009, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

funfaler

Very nice, looking forward to taking the time to read as well as watch and to see the others they have available too.

Thanks for sharing!

The dips in your couch will go away if you get up and take the Seventh Step!

The Machine

Nice find Sam!   O0 

I noticed a little inaccuracy in the text box up top, but the animated map and sound effects are cool. It would be nice if somehow this could be shown on a large screen display or something, as an aid when telling history at an AS. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to figure out.
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

SamD

Maybe one of our local computer guru's can figure a way.

AFTERMATH

It says that soon there will be a downloadable version of lex&con. available to those who register.
So I registered.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Goomba

Cheeks

Very Cool! Thanks for the link.

Dan

Looks like a couple future Appleseeders (or are they current ones?).
"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."  --George Orwell