News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

candidate for governor...

Started by moose, May 04, 2009, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose

It just came to my attention through my local newspaper, http://www.bakersfield.com/news/local/x443328811/Tom-Campbell-GOP-hopeful-eyes-governors-office , that Tom Campbell, http://www.campbell.org/ . I don't know much about him, but as a proposed conservative candidate it wouldn't hurt to ask him where he stands on 2nd amendment rights. just my .02
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

RifleWoman

It's always a good idea to seek out the candidates that believe in the things you do.  Unfortunately here at RWVA we're a non-profit org so we can't endorse or otherwise a candidate so we just teach you correct principles and let you govern yourselves.  ;)

Are you from Bakersfield?  I was born and raised there and most of my family is still there.
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

techres

Quote from: RifleWoman on May 04, 2009, 09:58:42 PM
It's always a good idea to seek out the candidates that believe in the things you do. 

It's even better to invite him to come to an Appleseed to meet us and see what we do! 
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

moose

i just figured the people of the appleseed might be interested in sending out one minute letters to potential candidates so as to vet them before they get office so that way the individuals could help to win the soft war.

(i assure you no endorsement has been made on my part)

and yes, bako born and raised.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

RifleWoman

Absolutely, we should be getting those letters out to everybody.  That's how we'll make a difference.

I'm sorry.  My brother says that my motto is happiness is Bakersfield in my rear view mirror.   **)  But it's still home. 
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.

jacques

I have heard Jerry Brown may also make a run for it.
Two Words-Meriams Corner

BaldDragn

"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!