News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We are working on standingup an Appleseed range in the Bitterroot

Started by glocker21, May 03, 2009, 10:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

Greetings all!!!

I know I have been away for a while (surgery and other pressing family stuff ya know) but  I wanted to let everyone know that myself and another gentleman are working on standing up an Appleseed range in Hamilton.

More will follow

Jerry
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

glocker21

I have received word that the gentleman that I have been speaking with in Hamilton Montana will be our range coordinator for the Bitterroot. He will be coordinating with the range in Hamilton...hopefully we can start scheduling shoots there

Jerry
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

money."
Charley Reese

MontanaCZ

Cool.  I will start putting the word out.  I had somebody contact me this morning wanting to be notified when we got one in that very area.  Coincidence?  :)

-CZ
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The Doctor

glocker21

Quote from: MontanaCZ on May 05, 2009, 08:38:52 AM
Cool.  I will start putting the word out.  I had somebody contact me this morning wanting to be notified when we got one in that very area.  Coincidence?  :)

-CZ

Could very well be...I am really hoping to get some shoots going in the Bitterroot

Jerry

money."
Charley Reese

CHALK22

Did anything happen with this? I would be much more able to participate more regularly if we had shoots in either Missoula, or Hamilton, and I would be able to do a bunch more recruiting of the locals that don't really want to travel that far.....
211-227-216
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!" Jay-Z

glocker21

Quote from: CHALK22 on April 23, 2010, 05:26:12 PM
Did anything happen with this? I would be much more able to participate more regularly if we had shoots in either Missoula, or Hamilton, and I would be able to do a bunch more recruiting of the locals that don't really want to travel that far.....

We are still working on this. The range we were initially working with has stalled, but we have picked up another range that is interested. I have Emails into the Missoula range folks but have not heard back. I just spoke with Gary Marbut and he is going to see what he can do to help out.

Glocker21 sends

money."
Charley Reese

CHALK22

Yeah, I would love to see a local (to me) range that would be willing to particiapte. I had a great time atht eh three forks shoot, but I will not be able to travel that far very often, unfoutunately..... :(
211-227-216
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!" Jay-Z