News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cali shoot locations added...check it out!

Started by LayloPro, April 26, 2009, 07:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LayloPro

Hey all,

just added some of the newest additions to our Cali map....we are showing some serious motion forward, & I would appeal to all of you not to rest on our laurels of last year, and get "all comfortable" yet @&)....there are many areas we have yet to expand into, & we need our efforts to increase.
Check out our progress here from time to time, & don't forget to improve your personal performance.....you can only get better because of it!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=115257761174289789650.000453d9cb62e82c3e8d2&ll=34.903953,-118.745728&spn=3.162312,4.932861&t=h&z=8

Laylopro
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

RifleWoman

Don't miss the Bridgeport event.  I consider that the Happy Place on Earth.  I know you think Disneyland is the happiest place, but you'd be wrong.  My grandparents lived in Walker by Coleville which is right there, and being at Grandma's house was the happy time ever.  So don't miss it  ;)
Many hands make light work and easy bailing.