News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Started by HollywoodMarine, April 20, 2009, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollywoodMarine

That on this day of our lord April 19th 2009, that appleseeder Arc did so show him self worthy in a creditable manner. In addition, that his hard work and dedication denotes honest and faithful service to the cause of liberty. That he was presented a RED HAT by me Shoot Boss Hollywood Marine.

O0
A wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool cannot learn even from a wise man.

Embrace the suck!

BaldDragn

"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

LayloPro

Very good, sirs!!
What a fine day to be rewarded for a lot of effort & hard work!  O0
Keep it up, & have a great time!! <:)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

kool aid

Well what do you know...........

Way to go lad.

Take a moment and remember the kind of man you chose to be when you got yourself out of that last scrape. Maybe you prayed that you would be different if he delivered you. Maybe you found hope here you thought unreachable. Do not concern yourself with anything 'els THAT. Make the mission first.

videobrat

Good Job ARC.
  I'm certain the Red Hat is well deserved.
  I look forward to shooting instructing again with you soon.

- grant

moose

very awesome. congratulations, where it proud.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.–Thomas Jefferson

SavageShootr

O0 <:)

Congratulations Arc! I would work an event with you again. You, Sir, are an asset to the program.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

James E

Picture link on the San Luis Obispo Internal  AAR, at the request of HM.

Congrats Arc.  Great working with you this weekend.

James E

V

Congratulations Arc,

I too look forward to instructing at many more Appleseeds with you.

Cheers
V

AFTERMATH

O0!!!Congratulations!!! O0

I'll see you on the Trail, some day.
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Cal 7.62

O0 Way to go Arc O0 Huzza! Huzza! Huzza!
"Let us therefore rely upon the goodness of the Cause, and the aid of the Supreme Being, in whose hands Victory is, to animate and encourage us to great and noble actions - The Eyes of all our countrymen are now upon us..." - George Washington

socalserf

You make me proud Arc.
Very well done!
"we cannot improve what we do not measure."

Camljr

Arc,

Congrats, you deserve it, and will wear it proudly!

Good job.

Cam
96 SHOOTS SO FAR!

WSMR Instructor 03/10  -  SAPPER STEEL!

�The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection�   Thomas Paine

Proverbs 22:3  -  A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even when checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy, nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory or defeat".
Theodore Roosevelt

Grandson of Liberty

"Who hasn't done 'Number 2' on Bob yet?"- Jr. Birdman, Piru IBC, Three-Oh-Nine

LavaTech

I'm with Cal 7.62 on this one, for sure! :~

Quote from: Cal 7.62 on April 21, 2009, 01:41:52 AM
O0 Way to go Arc O0 Huzza! Huzza! Huzza!
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.

- John Adams

webdancer

Quote from: HollywoodMarine on April 20, 2009, 03:57:44 AM
That on this day of our lord April 19th 2009, that appleseeder Arc did so show him self worthy <snip> he was presented a RED HAT by me Shoot Boss Hollywood Marine.  O0

Arc,

What an awesome day to have your hard work and dedication recognized. You, sir, are in excellent (Red Hat) company. Congratulations!

P.e.r.s.i.s.t.i.n.g, 
Webdancer
More fundamentally, however, the basic premise of the Court's argument–that American law should conform to the laws of the rest of the world–ought to be rejected out of hand.  --Justice Antonin Scalia, dissent to Roper v. Simmons

Double D

WOOOO hoooooo!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!! AS party????
"We are dedicated to this cause, but those that came before us were committed to the cause of liberty. We seem to be nearly unbelievable in today's world, but we hardly measure up to men like Issac Davis."  BaldDragn