News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Charlottesville VA AS Feb 10-11, 2024

Started by OddsREven, February 06, 2024, 11:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OddsREven

Good Morning all.

So far we have 15 shooters signed up for this shoot with a good mix of ages and skill levels.  Judy has asked for 1st strike.  What would each of you like to do this weekend?

Kim

BrotherPilot

I can do third if that's alright.   I'll plan on bringing the usual loaners as well.
j
Jay
VA State Coordinator
540-855-4651
"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."•Samuel Adams

Messer

Hmmmm....

Judy is doing First Strike and Jay is doing Third Strike...  I wonder what I can do?   ::)

I'll also have my usual loaners and tools.

Hoping the weather stays calm - Feb. in Virginia is always iffy.

See you at the club - what time do you want us there?
Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

OddsREven

I plan to be there at 7:30.  I'm hoping Dale will join me and do the check-in for us.  He won't be able to help set up.

The Wolfhound

I swear I posted yesterday morning.  I will be there. use as needed.

OddsREven

I have attached the syllabus for the weekend to a pm to you.  Of course, it's flexible.  I plan to be there around 07:30 and hope to bring Dale to help with registration. If it's too rainy, he won't be there (can't get his cast wet).  We need the usual loaners, equipment, etc.  There's a good chance of rain so I will bring my canopy and we have club canopies if needed. Any other canopies will be helpful I think. BTW: I have a brand new Tippmann that needs to be fired.