News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Volunteer for Ave Maria - near Naples

Started by scuzzy, February 03, 2024, 05:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Hey Florida,

Please see the email we received below:

Many families in Ave Maria would like to know if any of your volunteers would be willing to come to Ave Maria. Many would also be happy to host volunteers for a few nights. We are a small town that has grown to over 4000 homes. Many many homeschool and school families would love to have you come share your expertise.

Ave Maria is east of Naples, FL.

If there is anybody that can do this let me know and I'll get you the contact info.

scuzzy
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

ScubaSteve

Ave Maria East of Naples?????  If you can't find it on a map, go south till you see lots of alligators. Keep going you will find Ave Maria. :)   Its actually a nice city but yep in the middle of nowhere.

Scuzzy you can send it over to me. We have a range in the area we use from time to time. We will see if we can get something together for them.

Steve

Quote from: scuzzy on February 03, 2024, 05:23:31 PMHey Florida,

Please see the email we received below:

Many families in Ave Maria would like to know if any of your volunteers would be willing to come to Ave Maria. Many would also be happy to host volunteers for a few nights. We are a small town that has grown to over 4000 homes. Many many homeschool and school families would love to have you come share your expertise.

Ave Maria is east of Naples, FL.

If there is anybody that can do this let me know and I'll get you the contact info.

scuzzy