News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot Boss Boot Camp in the Region?

Started by Geek, January 22, 2024, 07:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geek

Has there been any talk about putting on one of these boot camps in our region?  I recall they had one in OH last year.  I find myself interested in attending one.  The one in FL conflicts with an event in IN.  I feel the mission will be better served by working the event. FL in July does not sound the same as FL in April   :cool2:
"That gallant officer is General Fraser. I admire him, but it is necessary that he should die. Do your duty."  - Morgan's orders to Timothy Murphy at the Second Battle of Saratoga 1777, Oct 7

Our cause is just . . . our country will be grateful - George Rogers Clark

"This country has been made by the Timothy Murphys, the men in the ranks. Conditions here called for qualities of heart and hand that Tim Murphy had in abundance. Our histories should tell us more about the men in the ranks, for it was to them, more than to the generals that we were indebted for our military victories." -  Franklin Delano Roosevelt, as New York Governor, 1929, at the dedication of the memorial to Murphy

ScubaSteve

If it helps the one in Florida has air conditioning. :)

Quote from: Geek on January 22, 2024, 07:55:12 PMHas there been any talk about putting on one of these boot camps in our region?  I recall they had one in OH last year.  I find myself interested in attending one.  The one in FL conflicts with an event in IN.  I feel the mission will be better served by working the event. FL in July does not sound the same as FL in April   :cool2:

Maximum Ordinate

To schedule an SB Camp, please reach out to your SC/RC.   O0
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.