News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Book Launch - "American Wild" this Sunday evening

Started by BluegrassColonel, December 09, 2023, 12:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluegrassColonel

A friend of ours has written a book entitled "American Wild" which is "A Story of Resilience and Redemption After the American Revolution."  It is historically-based fiction.

Here is the text of her announcement:

In case you missed my email earlier this week, I am having a "launch blitz" for my new book, American Wild, tomorrow, December 10th, between 7:00 and 8:00 pm EST.

I would love for you to be a part of it!

Your purchase of my book at the reduced price of $12.35 will help me reach the top spot on the Amazon Best Seller list for my genre.

The book can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPCHWC9D/

Please do not buy the book before Sunday at 7:00 or your purchase will not count toward the number of sales needed for the book to reach best seller status.

For the past fifteen years, writing this book has been my passion, a journey filled with dedication, countless late nights, and a deep commitment to bringing something special to life. I can't express enough how much this book means to me, and having your support in this venture would make all the years of hard work truly worthwhile.

Thank you again for your continued support!

Warmly,

Marissa" [Hale]
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.