News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Lost a Patriot (seven95)

Started by T. WOLF, September 19, 2023, 08:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Cadre - it is my sad duty to inform you that Stephen Fey (seven95), our bluehat from Buffalo NY has passed away.

Friends of Appleseed in Upstate NY will surely remember Stephen from our events over the years - he was a friendly and familiar presence on our firing lines and a major supporter of our efforts to revitalize the program in western NY.  Stephen died unexpectedly in his sleep, in the company of his wife and his dog, following our event in Saratoga last month.  I spoke with his wife today and she expressed how happy Stephen was that evening in Saratoga.  Some of you know he was chasing a Rifleman patch for quite some time with the goal of becoming an IIT - he reached a new high score of 204 that weekend, and he was looking forward to joining us in Ontario next month  :'(

Stephen will be sorely missed.  I am working to assemble some photos and a memoriam thread, and we will take a moment to honor him at our shoot in Ontario.

Rest In Peace, buddy - and thanks for all your support!

Clicking that good old trigger-training-device  ;D

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Cannibal

Stephen was a staple at the SaraSpa events since I started in 2016. He always had a smile on his face and enjoyed being on the range. Rest in Peace Stephen.
"The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" - Thomas Jefferson

Rifleman - October 7, 2023 - Dunbarton, NH

scuzzy

Rest in peace brother - you'll be in good hands with our Lord and Savior.

We'll see you one day in the future.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

LadyRimfire

I'm honored to have been able to have had the pleasure of meeting Stephen at SaraSpa. I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. My sincere condolences to his family for their loss. May the good Lord comfort them as they grieve.
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

VietVet

Very sad and upsetting news. Stephen was helping NY rebuild our cadre.
He will be missed by all.

You have "The Line" above now Stephen.
  Rest in Peace Brother. 🙏🏻
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

yogini

What sad news.  I was blessed to have had the opportunity to meet and work with Stephen.  May his family find comfort and strength in the coming days. May God be a light to them all.
Yogini

MattNH

His telling of Jason Russel at the IBC in CT a few years ago was moving.  He will be missed

MattNH
Appleseed is friend to all, enemy to none

Dude

So sad to hear this news.

Steve has now achieved the score we all seek; "well done my good and faithful servant"
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

LadyRimfire

T.Wolfe....here are a couple pics I found with Stephen in them. I wish I had more to share.
Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

OmegaBurn

I don't believe I had met Stephen prior to Saraspa this year. He seemed to be a genuine and friendly fellow and we talked frequently through out the day. By the end of the event he was offering to loan me gear to try! Truly sad news.
Zac/OmegaBurn

"If virtue and knowledge are diffused among the people, they will never be enslaved. This will be their great security."
~ Samuel Adams, 1779

NRA RSO
Battle Road - 9/2/23
Rifleman (scope) - Littleton, NH Oct. '22
Rifleman (Bolt action) - Littleton, NH Oct. '23
Rifleman (Irons) - ???

Crazyduckhunter

Sad news indeed. I had to sit down and have a cry last night when I got the news of this from TWold.

Rest assured that when he arrived at the pearly gates and met James Madison, Thomas Jefferson and the like that they welcomed him with open arms because he certainly has done his part for America.

Rest in peace brother. You will be sorely missed.

Ron
Crazyduckhunter