News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Northwest Region - Welcome new Regional Coordinator, Prescott!

Started by Maximum Ordinate, September 11, 2023, 12:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Friends,

Please join me in welcoming Prescott (Griff) to the role of NorthWest Regional Coordinator.

Hailing from southern Idaho, Griff brings many years of leadership and teaching experience to to the role.  Those who have had the pleasure of working with him will testify to his quiet leadership, thoughfulness, professional excellence, and committment to growing our Mission.

Griff - thank you for picking up a bigger bucket to bail, sir.  I know that the Northwest is in awesome hands!

In Liberty,
MO
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

ScubaSteve

Snow Snake

Griff
Congratulations on  this promotion.It will bring new challenges and opportunities.    :F    All of which I know you will handle with skill and grace.

Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Cleveland

The highest level of mastery is simplicity. Most information is irrelevant and most effort is wasted, but only the expert knows what to ignore. James Clear

Rifleman 19April2015
KD Qualified 17Oct2015
Pistoleerâ„¢ 12Dec2020
KD Requal 11Nov2021 50/50
Pistol IBC/Charter Pistol Instructor Antioch 2-22
200y RKD Qualified 14May2022

Prescott

Thanks everyone!   It should be an easy transition to me as I know most of the instructors in the region.   I don't know the Montana crew, and will have to get out for an event in 2024.

The Appleseed mission is important to me and I am ready to help where I am needed.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln