News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NY could use a hand from PA (Ontario NY, Oct 7-8)

Started by T. WOLF, September 06, 2023, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

Hello to our PA cadre - I am the shoot boss for Ontario NY - Oct 7/8, and am hoping to find a Red Hat or solid IIT3 who is relatively close to the northern PA/NY border and willing to travel to support our event next month.  We currently have 14/24 spots filled, but this range has a history of selling out in the last few days leading up to the shoot - I am expecting the same again this year.

New York has been relying on some awesome support from volunteers in Ohio, Vermont and New Hampshire to get back on our feet - but unfortunately those folks are tied up next month, either running shoots of their own, or busy with those major things life tends to throw at us.  I am working on getting some new IIT's in NY to join us in Ontario, and all volunteers are welcome, but what I could really use is a Red Hat or an experienced IIT 3 who can contribute a solid strike and some POI's.   

Please reach out to me via DM if you think you can manage this border raid - I will help to coordinate, and it would be very cool to add another name to the list of volunteers who have made a difference for all the liberty-loving folks in NY.

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Crazyduckhunter

Sorry T-Wolf. I just cannot make it this year. Glad that I was able to help get it started. Wonderful range and people there.
CDH

T. WOLF

Quote from: Crazyduckhunter on September 07, 2023, 03:26:47 PM
Sorry T-Wolf. I just cannot make it this year. Glad that I was able to help get it started. Wonderful range and people there.
CDH

No worries, bud! We appreciated all your time and travel those first two years helping us get Appleseed established there  :bow:
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

T. WOLF