News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Project appleseed plans for D Day event at conneaut

Started by Tick magnet, June 06, 2023, 01:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick magnet

Are there plans in motion for the d day event in conneaut ohio in August .  My compnay honors us 8 hours pto for non profit service and planning on using this time to premote appleseed.
"Ticks  are like redcoats, always around when you don t want them "

EZ3

Generally Birdman organizes our presence at the event.  CDH & Charles McKinley are usually there also.  Maybe contact them directly.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

Yes to what EZ3 said.
I am sure that Birdman will chime in soon.
I took vacation both Thur and Fri as usual.
CDH

Fidget

Hello! Just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to be there on Thursday.

If I manage to secure tickets, I could also make it on Friday. On Saturday, I have an Appleseed event scheduled.

Please do keep me in the loop regarding any updates or changes.

Thank you so much!

:)

EZ3

I'm planning to come Thursday as a tourist, but I can "suit up" if you need me.  I have to head to Palmerton on Friday.   :(

Birdman

I have sent an inquiry about securing a spot to my contact at Conneaut DDay, and hope to hear back soon. I'll report back as soon as I hear anything.

Crazyduckhunter

Keep us posted Birdman. Looking forward to this for sure.
CDH

Birdman

A spot for us has been confirmed. August 17-19. Setup afternoon/evening of August 16.

EZ3

Is there any chance I could get a 2XL t-shirt and a non-purple M?  I need them for the event in Palmerton this weekend.  I have trades available if needed.  I'll be there tomorrow morning.

Lee

Tick magnet

Will see you all tomorrow willing to work the both for a couple hours. I ll chexk in when i arrive 

Fidget

Great idea to have a booth here, it was busy!!!

Tick magnet

I was shocked at how much traffic the booth got.  The quiz barrel is a beautiful idea. People became engaed asked questions lots of program promotion that weekend.