News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladies' discounts in honor of Women's History Month

Started by Mrs. Smith, February 22, 2023, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Smith

Your Ladies' Outreach Team is pleased to announce that Ladies of all ages are eligible for a 1/3 discount on Traditional 25m Rifle events scheduled during the month of March! 

Huzzah!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

This discount is good for Adult and Youth ladies tickets. Please purchase these tickets in a separate transaction from the gentlemen in your group.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

ScubaSteve

I found your post on the National Appleseed Facebook page about this but that post is not sharable to our "Friends of" Pages.  I am not a face book master but I assume you have to click something on your side so I can share your post to our pages?   Other Posts on the national page are sharable?

scuzzy

Wait at least one hour before posting to Facebook or anywhere else. I've got to add the coupon code to all existing March events. Until that's done it won't work. About to add right now.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

upacreek

Thanks for the heads up.  Have you gotten the code set up?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: upacreek on February 23, 2023, 05:55:51 PM
Thanks for the heads up.  Have you gotten the code set up?

As far as I know, we're good to go. The banner is active on the website and back up on Social Media. Share share share!!!
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: ScubaSteve on February 23, 2023, 12:01:15 PM
I found your post on the National Appleseed Facebook page about this but that post is not sharable to our "Friends of" Pages.  I am not a face book master but I assume you have to click something on your side so I can share your post to our pages?   Other Posts on the national page are sharable?

Give it a try now, Steve. I had to re-post it, and this time I didn't do is with an "offer" template, just as a post. Hopefully that corrected the issue. Please let me know. I'll plan on not using that template again in the future.

ScubaSteve

For some reason that post cant be shared to a page.   I took some screen shots in the attachment.   The first screen shot is from the last post that Project Appleseed did. It has the option to "share to a page".   The second screen shot is from the Ladys Outreach post.  "Share to a page" is not an option so I cant share it to the Friends of Pages.   :(

I can create my own post but that does loose some of the analytics that Facebook provides.

Mrs. Smith

:-\  I don't understand.

I tried it and had the same problem.   BUT if it happens to pop up in my news feed, rather than going to the page and trying to share it from there, it works.  This is troublesome. Perhaps Monkey will have some insight. 

In the meantime, copy/paste and duplicate the post using the image file in this thread.  Attendance is more important than analytics.

Thanks, Steve

ScubaSteve

Done.    I created a separate post for the Friends of Florida Appleseed page.   Like you said, More important to get the word out.

Steve

JustKim

Thanks y'all -- I have shared also the Friends of FL post
ACCEPT YOUR WOBBLE!

It's not about perfection -- it's about progress!!

I LOVE this stuff!

"Perhaps you and I have lived with this miracle too long to be properly appreciative. Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it have never known it again."  Ronald Reagan