News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC in Coeur d'Alene, ID 18-19 March 2023

Started by P7, January 02, 2023, 11:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

P7

Oregon Instructors,

We have scheduled an Instructor Boot Camp for 18-19 March at Fernan Rod & Gun Club in Coeur d'Alene, ID.    I strongly encourage you to plan to attend, and to recruit other prospective instructors to attend. 

This IBC will be conducted by national cadre, and will include updates on the latest instructional materials and techniques.  There are a lot of dedicated volunteers all over the country working to keep Project Appleseed up-to-date and relevant, and to make the instructor materials clearer and more accessible.  Come and benefit from this opportunity to sharpen your skills and learn from the experiences of other instructors all around the country!

There is no camping at this range, but campgrounds are available in Wolf Lodge and Farragut State Park.  I will approve lodging and mileage reimbursement for existing instructors who travel to attend (although not at the CDA resort, please!). ;)   Please contact me if you have a prospective instructor who is interested and we'll see what we can do.

To sign up, please go to the "Events" tab and register using an instructor ticket, just like you would as a shooter for a regular Appleseed event.  TIPS is only to be used for those actually instructing at the event.

I would really like to expand the instructor cadre in Oregon to help Appleseed grow there.   Please pass the word, and feel free to PM or call me if you have any questions.  I hope to see you there!
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry