News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pistol IBC at Finleyville, PA

Started by EZ3, December 16, 2022, 10:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Mingo Rod & Gun Club will be hosting us on the weekend of January 21-22, 2023 for a combined Instuctors-Only Appleseed Pistol Clinic (Saturday) and a Pistol Instructor Boot Camp (Sunday). 

These events are for Instructors, so they will not appear on the event schedule of the public website.  Please do not sign up as an Instructor for the Pistol Clinic (Saturday) unless you are ALREADY certified as a Pistol Instructor.  Please do not sign up as an Instructor for the Pistol IBC without contacting me first, 724 650 8508 or pa@appleseedinfo.org .

To register as a student for the Pistol Clinic (Saturday), please use this link: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=finleyville-pa-pistol-clinic-january-21-2023-instructors-only

To register as a student for the Pistol Instructor  Boot Camp (Sunday), please use this link: https://goappleseednow.org/?event=finleyville-pa-pistol-boot-camp-january-22-2023

For anyone considering becoming certified as a Pistol Instructor, the process goes like this (from Project Appleseed Policies on the Academy):

Pistol Instructor Promotions - Updated 12APR2022

The path to qualify as a Pistol Instructor:

Qualify as a Full Instructor (Red Hat) under the Project Appleseed Rifle Program of Instruction
    Attend an Appleseed Pistol Clinic (APC)
    Shoot a 210 or better on the Appleseed Pistol Qualification Test (PQT)
    Successfully complete a Pistol IBC, led by a Charter Pistol Instructor. The candidate shall attend an APC ahead of attending a Pistol IBC.

Don't delay!  Student slots are limited and the event is only five weeks away!

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

EZ3

There is still time to register for these events. Come visit with your neighbors!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

I signed up for this. Finally get to visit the range where I grew up.

CDH