News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Logistics West (CA)

Started by bob 210, March 30, 2009, 04:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

It is official! As of the last couple of weekends Appleseed Logistics West went into full production mode here in CA! In CA! Who would of thunk it! Thanks to the help of the dedicated CA Appleseed Instructor Core, we put out the word, got estimates and started the presses. We had our very own t-shirt printer make up enough Appleseed t-shirts to cover about half the years worth of Appleseeds. They were delivered to the Piru IBC by Desert Dog and distributed to most of the Shoot Bosses in the state......thanks DD! We had our very own printer start the presses rolling last week and by Friday they had printed out enough Appleseed targets to cover CA Appleseeds for the year! I picked them up Saturday morning and went to the BIG gun show in Costa Mesa and distributed them there to all the Shoot Bosses in attendance! That should save everybody a lot of worries and help to take some of the weight from Appleseed Logistics East (Fred) as this program continues to grow exponentially. Thanks Fred for trusting us to do this and getting the files to me. Boy, it sure is nice to be in the California Appleseed AO! Now I wonder where I can have some chamber flags made.............
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA