News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MYAKKA 12/3-4/22 ??

Started by hunter_02, October 29, 2022, 03:48:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter_02

Greetings all. I was wondering who will be running the Myakka, FL shoot on the first weekend of Dec this year.
Also, what is a Two-day KD? (Myakka 11/5-6/22) I thought a KD was a five day affair.
Thanks. Jim

ScubaSteve

Hi Jim we have not decided who is running that shoot yet. It may be me but not sure.

The KD next weekend is taking what you learned at 25m and stretching it out to 400 yarde. They are. Normally 2day events. The rifleman boot camp is 5 days and we have one of those scheduled for April of next year.

Quote from: hunter_02 on October 29, 2022, 03:48:51 PM
Greetings all. I was wondering who will be running the Myakka, FL shoot on the first weekend of Dec this year.
Also, what is a Two-day KD? (Myakka 11/5-6/22) I thought a KD was a five day affair.
Thanks. Jim

ScubaSteve

Just a note we settled this over the weekend.  StoneKnives (Henry) will be running this event.

Quote from: hunter_02 on October 29, 2022, 03:48:51 PM
Thanks. Jim