News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur d'Alene, ID Oct 8-9, 2022 Appleseed AAR

Started by Mr. Clean, October 11, 2022, 01:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

This weekend we saw unseasonably beautiful weather to learn riflemanship and American heritage. The event was sold out, at capacity of 24, months in advance. I want to commend the whole group for the seriousness you gave it. It showed in the high level of safe handling demonstrated. Thank you all.

Although it was a grueling course, everyone walked away a noticeably better shot than when they arrived. Proof was in the Hits Count targets from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. The AQT's revealed 5 new riflemen and an additional requalify. Huzzah! I saw the challenges each of you were going through and you made it by persisting through to the end.

I hope everyone got acquainted with that inner American as we got acquainted with our heritage. Don't forget the sacrifices our ancestors made to give us the country we have today. Make use of the means of preserving it that they gave to us. Voting is the bare minimum civic duty. It matters not to me HOW you vote. It matters to every American THAT you vote. Get informed and get engaged in this election just a few weeks away.

Persist on the Rifleman journey you embarked on this weekend. I hope to see you all again at another Appleseed shoot, so check the schedule for next year.

553tnegA

:F
This was such a great class! Great job to the ladies that surrounded me at one end of the bay - each one of us improved our shooting and are hungry for more! My ultimate goal is to earn my RedHat, but in baby steps. Right now I'm SO close to that rifleman patch - scored 200 this weekend.   :snipersmi

I'll spend the winter working on my sling use and seated positions so I can clear the redcoats and blow the AQT out of the water at the next Appleseed. I look forward to working with eert, P7, Snow Snake, BSB and Mr. Clean at future events. I would look forward to Ryan too, but I already work with him often as he is my Range Master for my Armed Women of America meetings  ^:)^

From this Daughter of the American Revolution to the Appleseed Team - HUZZAH!!
See you at the range!
Rhonda/553tnegA

Daughter of the American Revolution
Patriots: Joseph DeJarnette #A206259
Henry Keller #A064272
Jacob Browning #A016030

"I am one of those who never knows the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived"  Anna Strong

NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor
Goal: Red Hat

1st Appleseed: 10/8/2022
Rifleman Qual: Winterseed 2/5/2023

Snow Snake

Good afternoon
Yes,you are so close.With your diligence,skills and practice I'm so sure that you will earn that  patch at your next opportunity.We look Forword to have you join our ranks.
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor