News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking to Go Halfsies on Bulk Ammo

Started by Liberty SIREN, October 02, 2022, 08:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty SIREN

Hey all, as we know the KD is coming up. I am trying to get ammo and I ran across PMC x-tac
and heard it was great ammo especially for the cost. From the research I've done I found it's made in South Korea
and currently is going for $0.44 a round, which compared to other brands , is much cheaper. I've had it recommended by
multiple people. I was shooting with it today at the range  and it shot amazingly well through a 1:7 16" barrel, hitting targets at
200yds.

I wanted to know if someone would like to go halfsies on a box of 1000rds. I found some on ammoseeker.com for 447.00 with shipping. Please feel free to email me or text me if you are interested,  otherwise I will just have a bunch extra lol Thanks all.

Asa.srein@gmail.com

ScubaSteve

Extra is not a bad thing when it comes to ammo. :)

JMynes

Extra ammo.
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
The ammo you have right now, no matter the quantity, is "not enough".

stoneknives

Quote from: JMynes on October 03, 2022, 07:54:43 AM
Extra ammo.
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
The ammo you have right now, no matter the quantity, is "not enough".
[/quot
e]
Except if you're on fire.......Or swimming...

H
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

scuzzy

Stand 1 is really nice stuff and in same price range. Can be bought in boxes of 250 for 106. I've had groups from 1 to 1.5 moa with it at distance. lol - prob more accurate than I am. Made by one of our Texas instructors.

https://stand1armory.com/product/stand1armory-223-55gr-fmj-rem/

If interested send me PM and I'll send you discount code for 5% off.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.