News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help Needed for Promotion-Libertyseed Opportunity; Sept. 17, 2022; Bon Aqua, TN

Started by BluegrassColonel, August 04, 2022, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluegrassColonel

Tennessee cadre and border raiders:

A 917 group in Bon Aqua Tennessee is having a Constitution celebration on September 17 from 3 - 6pm. At 6 o'clock they will have speakers. Cecilia and Stan DeSonia (Stan is "Captain Stan," an orange hat) have been tasked with helping find people willing to speak.

Cecilia and Stan set up the all-day Libertyseed that Black Knight and I did at the homeschooling group in Lebanon Tennessee a couple years ago.

I would be willing to speak during the evening sessions, however, we also have the opportunity to have a canopy and table from 3 to 6pm on the grounds to hand out material and talk with people attending.

Cecelia and Stan suggested that we do some history presentations ("for the kids") at the table as well.

I am hoping 2 or more other Instructors attend and speak with people as they pass by the table. If it is just me we will miss some opportunities to engage what is likely to be a receptive crowd.

I will be sending out an email to our area Instructors on this event.

The location is Johnny Cash's former property which is now an event facility.

Constitution Celebration by 917
Storytellers Hideaway Farm & Museum
9676 Old Hwy 46
Bon Aqua, TN
3-6pm gathering
6-? speakers

https://www.storytellershideawayfarm.com/

Please send a message to me, Tennessee Beast, and Palousie if you plan on helping out so we can keep track.  If possible, we will be sharing some rides.

In Liberty,
Greg Seneff, Sr.
"Bluegrass Colonel"
Instructor / Shoot Boss
Charter Pistol Instructor
615-496-7405
appleseedtn@gmail.com
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.