News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Please Congratulate Your New Red Hat!

Started by Taylor, June 06, 2022, 09:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Congratulations and kudos to 22Salty aka Kevin who nailed his IPC at Rice Lake, WI this past weekend!

Huzzah and Shiver Me Timbers 22Salty!
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Eagle Keeper

I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

Twineagles

Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

ProudPapa14

Congratulations 22Salty!!!  I look forward to working events with you and moving our mission forward.

Taylor - thank you for the investment you've made in the MN team over the last 2 years.  Without you, we'd not have the foundation we do to continue the mission.  Thank you so much.

M14man

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. -Thomas Jefferson

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…" â€"Harriet Tubman

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
- Benjamin Franklin

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."
― Thomas Paine

If we cease to assert Our rights we shall dwindle into supineness and the chains of slavery shall be fast rivetted upon us
-Samuel Whittemore

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

22Salty

Quote from: ProudPapa14 on June 07, 2022, 04:26:43 PM

Taylor - thank you for the investment you've made in the MN team over the last 2 years.  Without you, we'd not have the foundation we do to continue the mission.  Thank you so much.

I have to underline that sentiment. Taylor gave me my first Rifleman patch, and gave his recommendation for two of my IIT promotions. He certainly made an investment in me, and the whole Minnesota program.
Formerly known as DJ Liber-T
First Appleseed: Oct 10, Monticello, MN
Re-qualify Rifleman: April 25, 2021, Monticello, MN
Ambidextrous Rifleman: Oct 10, 2021, River Falls, WI
First Instructor Bootcamp: Apr 2022, Monticello, MN
Red Hat: June 5, 2022