News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spreading News About the Program, Part 2!

Started by USSEnterpriseCV6, April 09, 2022, 09:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USSEnterpriseCV6

Hey all, set up at the Lancaster show this weekend to sell some stuff and spread news about the program!
Our task is to deal with the dust, but not to burn down the house in order to remove it.
-Francis Schaffer

Rifleman 8/28/22

scuzzy

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Let us know how it goes.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Eagle Keeper

Running a promotion at my local indoor range. If you can clear the pistol Red Coat target you win a candy bar.
I have come here to chew gum and teach riflemen the art of shooting one hole groups and I'm all out of bubblegum.
   Z-man
You can't shoot perfect if you don't know what perfect looks like.
     Somebody

USSEnterpriseCV6

End of show update, had a great start Saturday morning and was able to put the flyers front and center. Gave out quite a few flyers to people who had never heard of the program and reminded some people it exists. Glad to spread news of the program because I love it and it's mission, still need to get that patch though… ðŸ˜,
Our task is to deal with the dust, but not to burn down the house in order to remove it.
-Francis Schaffer

Rifleman 8/28/22