News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monticello - March 19 & 20

Started by Burnett, March 11, 2022, 10:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnett

Registered today. Looking forward to it. Are suppressors legal in MN?
Greg

ProudPapa14

They are, but it is always best to read the relevant laws yourself :)

Burnett

Thanks. I find it's always best to answer the question without snarky comments.

ProudPapa14

It was tongue in cheek - I apologize for that.  I look forward to seeing you at the March event.

Burnett

Sorry. A bit cranky myself so read more into it. I apologize for that.

O0 O0 O0

ProudPapa14

Greg - great meeting you this weekend.  Thanks for coming up and enjoying a great MN weekend.

Mrs. Smith

Hey, ya'll, I know you haven't posted your AAR/IAAR yet, but I thought you might like to see this  :)

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

ProudPapa14

Thanks Mrs. Smith.

Captain - SB for the event happens to be driving home so IAAR/AAR will be done when he completes the trip back home (13+ hours). 

Mrs. Smith

Quote from: ProudPapa14 on March 20, 2022, 10:56:49 PM
Thanks Mrs. Smith.

Captain - SB for the event happens to be driving home so IAAR/AAR will be done when he completes the trip back home (13+ hours).

Good grief! He's got events in Colorado soon, too. I don't know how he does it.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24

Burnett

Quote from: ProudPapa14 on March 20, 2022, 09:10:35 PM

Greg - great meeting you this weekend.  Thanks for coming up and enjoying a great MN weekend.

Except for me not shooting very well and being all crippled up, I had a great time. You guys are a bunch of good people for being from dern near Canada. Nice facility and very handy from town.
All y'all ought to come down for the KD in October.

ProudPapa14

I'll definitely mention it at our remaining events, and I know myself and other instructors would love to get down there (so I'll start hoarding/acquiring my 6.5 grendel ammo :) 

Burnett

Burnett

Oh, and I had people ask about the 10/22 I used Saturday, not aware that it was an offering from Ruger.
Here is a link to it-
https://ruger.com/micros/customShop/31127.html and NO I did not pay that much for it.