News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR DRRC February 26-27 2022

Started by janer, February 13, 2022, 02:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janer

janer

In spite of a forecast for chilly and wet, 12 came out Saturday and 10 Sunday for some history and marksmanship.  The rain held off until noon and did not dampen the enthusiasm of this group.  They all had teachable attitudes and were great to work with.

Congratulations to repeat Riflemen Mike R, and Russ. (Did I miss someone?)

Congratulations to new Riflemen Jack 218, Mike K. 222 and Dom 229 who all repeated or improved on those scores during the weekend. Some of those AQTs we were scoring were pretty soaked Sunday afternoon.

Everyone improved throughout the weekend.  Sunday afternoon out of 8 Redcoat Targets shot, 5 were cleared.

A huge "Thank you" also to all the guys who helped us take down and clean up.

I hope to work with you all again.

mikek

Thank you and flipper for being such great shoot bosses.

Also, thanks to all of the volunteers and other "hats": Medicine Man, Nick, Redhead, Booga, and probably others that I'm forgetting.

Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11LciEbxS1vhsrISIET1nKHRblKuaoGiZ

Earl

Thanks for sharing the pictures, a familiar range and happy shooters and lovers of the story. :F
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.