News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

On Target Outfitters- Rifle Team Fundraiser

Started by Nico145, December 21, 2021, 03:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico145

The On Target Outfitters Rifle Team is conducting a fund raiser rifle raffle to benefit our youth Rifle Team. For those of you not familiar with our program, On Target is a faith based, youth mentoring organization with chapters in Canfield and Findlay, Ohio. The Canfield Chapter hosted a basic Appleseed last September and will be hosting annual Appleseed Events in May and September for the foreseeable future.

Our youth rifle program competes in CMP Rimfire Sporter matches. 

Tickets are available on the On Target Outfitters Website for $10.00 per chance to win a custom Tippmann Arms M4-22 Pro rifle, with laser engraved magazine well.

[http://ontargetoutfitters.org/shop/tippmann-arms-m4-22-pro-rifle-raffle]

Your support is greatly appreciated and we hope to see you here at On Target in May or September. Please spread the word and help us support our rifle program.

Merry Christmas and Happy Omicron...

Blessings

Jeff Solic aka Nico145

Crazyduckhunter

This is a great organization to support. I purchased a couple of these tickets myself.

And, if you get a chance to work at/attend one of the events at their location please do so. Wonderful facility to hold AS events at. Cannot wait until the Findlay location finishes building the rifle range.

CDH

Charles McKinley

Thank you for posting this for a worthy organization.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Nico145

Thank you to all who purchased tickets for the rifle raffle.

We raffled off 2 rifles, with winners being drawn after each 100 tickets were sold.

The first rifle was won by On Target Rifle Team parent Neil Hammers.

The second was won by Appleseed Instructor David Kinel aka 'POCKETWATCH'.

Hope to see you at our May and September events on On Target. Hopefully both rifles will be on the shooting line!

Cadence

Congrats to the winners.

Tried to purchase a  couple of tickets but they were all sold out by the time I tried.  :'(
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Crazyduckhunter