News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur d'Alene, ID Oct 9-10, 2021

Started by Mr. Clean, October 12, 2021, 01:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Clean

A great event was had by all. This was our 3rd sold out shoot in a row in the last 30 days in Coeur d'Alene. We are seeing more and more of those 11 million new gun owners, and thankfully they are coming to us for training. We made four new riflemen with others "knocking at the door". Huzzah's to Barclay and Tyler, and newlyweds Kaymarie and Dane. The family that shoots together...has interlocking fields of fire, of course. It was especially rewarding to see the progress made by those who were new to shooting. It is so good to see more fellow Americans getting in touch with their heritage, honoring our ancestors by working on marksmanship. To all the participants, I just want to remind everyone to persist on this road to being a rifleman. Dry practice and see the improvement next time you are at the range. Commit to returning next year for another Appleseed rifle clinic or even a Appleseed Pistol Clinic event. And tell a friend, bring a friend.

eert

Greetings to all attendees. We got lucky on the north Idaho October weather, and even with the wind on Sunday, 4 shooters earned RM status. Congratulations. For those wanting dry fire short distance targets or diy sling instructions, please send me a PM with your email. I look forward to seeing all of you on the line next year! This was a great shoot to work.