News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

College Station, TX AAR September 18-19, 2021

Started by Sir Not Appearing In This Film, September 16, 2021, 02:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

:~

9 shooters joined us for the September 2021 College Station shoot at the beautiful CCC range!

Ghostring, Tank5 and myself instructed - it was almost like times past having this instructor crew together.  :beer: :1luvu

The one bad aspect was the HEAT and HUMIDITY. The levels of each was just below BRUTAL.

We took frequent breaks in the the bay's shade for hydration and instruction.

In the afternoon the 10% rain chance showed up in a downpour!

We used the down time for instruction - again under the cover of shade.

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Despite the heat we were able to guide our shooters through 6 AQTs on Sunday!

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

I'll get a picture or two posted next week.

Now to find those pesky "caliente" patches to mail to some shooters...
Ladyseed Man Slave

Mrs. Smith

We'll take care of you, Steve! 

Another great shoot on the books, brother. So awesome.
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

You can have peace, or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once. - Robert A. Heinlein

"A generation which ignores history has no past, and no future." - Lazarus Long

"What we do now echoes in eternity." Marcus Aurelius

Waco 1-17       Waco 1-19     El Paso 7-19       Alamogordo 5-20     Albuquerque 7-21       Houston 8-21 (SBC)    Colorado Springs  2-22 (SBC)    Midland 8-22 (KDIBC)     Albuquerque 2-23      Harvard 5-23      El Paso 12-23 (PIBC)     Phoenix 2-24    El Paso 3-24