News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BADLANDS SHOOTING EVENTS

Started by oldgrunt, March 09, 2009, 04:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgrunt

ok its time to do it all again ....Oh boy huh???lol With being said I need to post some info for this location so it doesnt get lost for the others to call them up later...

Big Bobs port a potty is the company that we use the lady's name is chrissy..They are out of Lawton the numbers 1-580-353-1900 ...I always contact them a month before the shoot and most times guide them in to the location.The drivers never know where the range is so dont trust that they will find us..So be ready to meet them in town at bobby's classroom....

The only other thing is that the fee's for the dorm is 10 a night plus the range fee of 10 aday I'm not sure if the evenbrite got it correct .....God willing and the weather isnt the GRANDFEILD norm we will have a Known distance component..Well thats all I can think of at this time surely I'll have more to follow.....

Look for more events in the area from Tulsa to OKC ....But badlands is always the best place to get way out there on steel targets.......

Oldgrunt ......out
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

colycat

Old Grunt,

Is this an instructor full distance event?

Coly
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

oldgrunt

We all can shoot it if we want too...Its a team effort so like always RO and the shootboss over see's all..So for the last few times there we made a few KD riflemen....But sure its fun.....

I just wish we had a 4 wheeler and a trailer to haul us back and forth..but the Jeep works okay too lol....Just pray for no rain ....
                                         Iron Mike

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

Verdigris

Sure wish you folks would hold one of these when I can make it...Can't convince the wife to let me out for a full weekend when we're going to have a 3 week old in the house. ;)

henschman

Yeah, I might not be able to make it either. 

Oh well, Bobby had the date open, and I figured we'd better take it.  So that leaves the question... who wants to shoot boss it? 
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

oldgrunt

Im still kinda rust as the shootboss but if the guys all pull together Like we always do its a peice of cake......I know we had a few ready for the IIT4 check offs so the Instruction well be just top notch..These guys are so ready to go for the SBIT level but it will have to wait till or SC can watch them....

As far as some wishing they can come and not having the time to run down there how about we post some times that would work for all???Bobby loves having us there so we can do about anything we want toooo?????

But july, aug well it wont be nice kinda boiler room weather on that range....

Okay hope that sparks a flame on a few of you ...If anyone knows of a ORANGE hat hiding in the shadows letem know we need them to come play .....No rush but I could use a few good folks to fill the ranks..Myself or Hensch will help you out.....K98AL and dale are just as able to fix you up .....I cant wait till schools out too we got a few great school teachers that want to Instruct..HMMM home schoolers are cool.....Oh shellly its time to get the patch lady.....

Oldgrunt....
                                         Iron Mike

THOMAS PAINE