News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cardinal Shooting Center, Marengo, OH - Camping option close by to the range

Started by Crazyduckhunter, July 18, 2021, 07:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello all instructors that are considering working a event at Cardinal Shooting Center located in Marengo, OH. I have found a camping/housing option that I used a few weeks ago. July 2021. Very cheap and about 4 miles away from the range.

Grins and Pickings Farm/Camp
1 County Road 170
Marengo, OH 43334
740-625-6011

This place is a 20+ acre farm that has a few options for housing arrangements.
1. A apartment/room above a garage with bathroom/shower and a kitchen. I did not view this since someone else had this rented for the weekend that I was there. 60/night. Can sleep 4. Not sure how many beds but said that we could bring our own cots as well.
2. A small shed with two cots inside it. No electric. Has battery operated light and fan. 35/night (this is what I rented. Very comfortable.)
3. The owner has tents with air mattress that they will set up for you.
4. Set up your own tent.

All sites have a fire ring and access to a porta potty that was well taken care of and clean.
The owner has heard of Project Appleseed and was very accommodating. She waived the cleaning fee for the shed because of this, so let them know that you are there for an event at Cardinal.