News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors Needed for Marengo, Oh event 7-10&11, 2021

Started by Corvette, June 28, 2021, 10:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We are a couple of weeks out from our event at Cardinal Shooting Center, Marengo, OH on July 10&11, 2021.  We only have one instructor signed up to work the event and we are already at 11 shooters.  We could use some more help. 

Marengo is north of Columbus just off I-71 so it is pretty accessible for everyone.  Check your schedules and see if you can step up to help.  Even if its only for one day, any help would be appreciated. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Still looking for help at Cardinal Center in Morango, OH in two weeks.  We have 11 shooters and only one instructor.  Meadow needs some company.   I am separately working to get a Shoot Boss as I will be in North Carolina that weekend. 

We need some folks to step up and help with this event. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Shadow870

If I wasn't moving that weekend you know I would be there.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Corvette

Shadow870,

No problem, life comes first.  Great to see you last weekend at New Philly and congrats on your Long Distance rocker.

Corvette

Doc Willi

I wish that I could be there that weekend, but I have to work.
All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson