News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Want to be a part of the largest Appleseed pistol shoot in the country?

Started by ScubaSteve, April 01, 2021, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScubaSteve

Want to be a part of the largest Appleseed pistol shoot in the country?

Then you need to come to Hollywood Florida Oct 30. 

Myakka held the first ever, open to the public, Appleseed pistol shoot in Florida. Myakka has another next month, I believe Palm Bay is planning one soon, maybe even Orlando this year, but Hollywood has one on the books.
Currently no pistol shoot in the country has had more than 14 shooters. Myakka had 13. Hollywood is currently capped at 10 shooters, but we can expand to 20 if we can get enough instructors.  As more instructors sign up I will increase the number of shooters accordingly. I would like 10 instructors to manage 20 shooters. This is a long line and we need the instructors watchful eye.

Remember you don't have to be a pistol instructor to come lend a hand. It helps, but not required.

Help us make this goal of having the largest pistol shoot in the country. Sign up to instruct at the pistol shoot OCT 30 in Hollywood Fl.       By the way we posted the shoot yesterday and we already have 4 shooters signed up. We will start promoting this shoot in Homestead at the April 19th shoot.

Steve

Blind_Squirrel

Mitch

ScubaSteve

We look forward to seeing you there blind_Squirel.   

This shoot is now sold out. Woo Hoo 20 pistol shooters! This will be an epic event.