News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ventura Gun Show Feb 28- Mar 1

Started by SavageShootr, March 02, 2009, 12:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SavageShootr

I wanted to Thank all of the Instructors who stepped up to help out at the McMann's Roadrunner Gun Show in Ventura, CA.

Thank You CitizenSentry for helping me set up on Saturday morning (at the risk of great bodily injury)  ;)

Camljr, and ASMinuteman; Thank You both for stopping by and allowing us to check out the show.

I saw a few familiar faces. David and Don, thanks for stopping at the booth and talking up the program.

There was a really good turnout at the show, it will (I'm certain) translate into a few attendees for Appleseed.

Thanks to McMann's Roadrunner for allowing us to hang out there all weekend and donating a table for us.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

bob 210

Great job folks! Now who's available for the next gun show? It will be in Costa Mesa March 28-29. This will be our last big gun show promotion before April 19th and it will help the Dulzura, Corona, San Bernardino, Victorville, and Piru shoots. So who's willing to step up?
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

LayloPro

Hey All,
I -will- be doing one day there at least, just have not chisled the granite to figure out which one it will be yet...... :)) ++)
Looking forward to it.
LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

V

Quote from: bob 210 on March 02, 2009, 03:39:03 PM
Great job folks! Now who's available for the next gun show? It will be in Costa Mesa March 28-29. This will be our last big gun show promotion before April 19th and it will help the Dulzura, Corona, San Bernardino, Victorville, and Piru shoots. So who's willing to step up?

Hey whats with diss'ing the No Cal folks.... there's Cal Expo in Sacramento this week and Stockton later and the guys'n'gals up there are finding new local ones all the time...

Sheesh, those SoCal folks, think Hollywood is the center of the universe...
O0  O0

HollywoodMarine

I thought I was  ;D
Is some one asking for a ROAD TRIP  :D
I get great gas milage in my 4 banger
A wise man can learn from a fool, but a fool cannot learn even from a wise man.

Embrace the suck!

LayloPro

Yeah?? Mileage??
How -fast- is it??
Is it fast like MrBill's???
Can it get a crew to SAC in 4 hrs or less??

I would enjoy a good road trip about now.....
but I'm stuck......
arranging & admin-ing.....
and getting ready to deal with wet poo-generators this weekend.....

poop......
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

jacques

Quote from: V on March 02, 2009, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: bob 210 on March 02, 2009, 03:39:03 PM

Hey whats with diss'ing the No Cal folks.... there's Cal Expo in Sacramento this week and Stockton later and the guys'n'gals up there are finding new local ones all the time...

Sheesh, those SoCal folks, think Hollywood is the center of the universe...
O0  O0
Duh, Hollywood is not the center of the universe. Everyone knows it is Disneyland. **)
Two Words-Meriams Corner

sespe

Quote from: SavageShootr on March 02, 2009, 12:32:03 PM

There was a really good turnout at the show, it will (I'm certain) translate into a few attendees for Appleseed.

It did work.  It got me interested and got me signed up.  I'll be at Piru this weekend for my first appleseed.
I appeal to you again to constantly bear in mind that with you, and not with politicians, not with Presidents, not with office-seekers, but with you, is the question, "Shall the Union and shall the liberties of this country be preserved to the latest generation?"  -Abraham Lincoln

SavageShootr

Quote from: sespe on March 04, 2009, 02:43:00 AM
Quote from: SavageShootr on March 02, 2009, 12:32:03 PM

It did work.  It got me interested and got me signed up.  I'll be at Piru this weekend for my first appleseed.

sespe,

Welcome to the forum. Thank You for letting us know that our efforts worked for you. Enjoy the event.  :~

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete