Author Topic: 2021 Instructor Boot Camp New Philly, Ohio  (Read 306 times)

Offline Corvette

• Ohio State Coordinator
  • Ohio SC, AOC Member
2021 Instructor Boot Camp New Philly, Ohio
« on: November 18, 2020, 02:24:57 PM »
Ohio SB's, Red Hats, Orange and Blue Hats,

We have set the date for the 2021 Ohio Instructor Boot Camp.  We will be returning to Tusco Rifle Club on Mar 13&14, 2021 for the Boot Camp.  I have firmed up the dates with the club president so start checking your schedules. 

We have added approx 40 Orange hats in the last two years and this is your chance to spend two days working on your Appleseed instructor skills.  It will be a full two days covering the program's instructional points, heritage, admin and other program updates.  It will be a mix of classroom, interactive role playing and hands on instruction and practice. 

Not to mention the great comradeship and fun of two days with Appleseeders. 

More details to follow.  Shoot Bosses/Red Hats, if you want to participate in the instruction/presentation teams, sign up in TIPs to instruct for the event, if you want to just attend, sign up through the main registration page on the main site.  Orange /Blue hats, sign up as attendees via the main site. 

Here is a direct link.  https://appleseedinfo.org/schedule/?qstate=OH&state=Ohio

Hope to see many of you there. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Offline Crazyduckhunter

• Instructor
Re: 2021 Instructor Boot Camp New Philly, Ohio
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 11:57:50 AM »
Looking forward to this for sure.

Offline Shadow870

• Instructor In Training 2
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 08:48:06 PM »
I am signed up and looking forward to it.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of both tyrants and patriots. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chieflane

• Instructor In Training 2
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 09:14:22 PM »
I can’t let you guys have all the fun. I am looking forward to a great training opportunity.

Offline Aliquippa

• Instructor in Training
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 10:24:53 AM »
Also looking forward to it. reading up and trying to prep.

Offline Corvette

• Ohio State Coordinator
  • Ohio SC, AOC Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2021, 01:58:13 AM »
Looking forward to seeing everybody at this event. 
Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Offline RedLeg

• Instructor
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 07:28:54 PM »
Another IBC! Sweet!

I strongly encourage any and all IITs who can make the time to sign up for this. I found it very engaging, fun, and in no way intimidating when I attended a couple years ago. It's definitely worth your time and is a great way to meet new instructors and IITs from around the state.

I'm working with the Wilmington crew to see who plans on attending as Instructors.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it." - John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 26 April 1777