News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

USS Paul Hamilton Flies the Moultrie

Started by T. WOLF, October 26, 2020, 09:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T. WOLF

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780

Flintlock54

Well played, sir.
B T W, what sort of firelock is that in your avatar?
Acts 22:28. I was freeborn

T. WOLF

Quote from: Flintlock54 on November 10, 2020, 08:01:43 AM
what sort of firelock is that in your avatar?

It's a 'brown bess' - the musket's owner is an AS forum member (Roundballer) who regularly turns out for our events in period costume and gives everyone an opportunity to shoot it.   But it appears he does not have access to this History board (why is this board restricted?) - he's going to PM you with some of the background on the musket.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780