News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fort Worth Gun Show May 2-3

Started by bigiceman, February 23, 2009, 04:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigiceman

The promoters of the Fort Worth Gun Show have generously given us a table at another of their events this coming May. I hope that we can continue to have a presence at their gun shows and the other gun show promoters every time there is a show in Fort Worth.

TapRackBang was able to sit the table on Saturday, Valentine's Day, this month. He did a great job and wrote up a little of his experience here http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5800.0 We are going to need people to do the same for our association in May. I need some volunteers who are willing to get free entrance to a 1200 table gun show to be able to talk Appleseed for a day or maybe two. You will get to show off our flyers and banners and I have made presentation boards with information and pictures. Talk heritage and marksmanship to fellow gun owners and enthusiasts for a day? That is my kind of duty. TapRackBang did it all by himself this last time. This time I have Sunday off and will be there, I will need some people for Saturday. One person can do it, but the more the merrier.

Step on up, no one has to face an 18 inch bayonet to the guts, just talk Appleseed for a day. Who is with me?
The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. - unknown
The road to tyranny is paved with apathy - Me

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter.  Classification: Cook 

WE ARE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE