News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fall KD at Tusco in New Philly, Ohio

Started by Corvette, September 14, 2020, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

PA Appleseed,

Just a reminder, we have another Known Distance event coming up this fall at Tusco Rifle Range near New Philly, Ohio on October 24&25, 2020.  We still have open slots for four more shooters.  Come challenge yourself at real distances and see if you are a Rifleman or a Cook.  ;)

Tusco is in east/central Ohio and an easy drive from PA.  Over on I70 and up I77.  Great location with local camping/bunk in the clubhouse options and they have both heat and showers for folks bunking on site.  Pretty sweet.  The link to the event is:

https://appleseedinfo.org/location/?locationid=236&eventid=7072

If you are an Instructor, get with one of your shoot bosses to get you signed up.  Come join us for a great weekend of long range work.  PM me with any questions on details. 

Corvette Ohio SC
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!