News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Douglas Wyoming IBC/RBC

Started by Tennessee Beast, May 22, 2020, 09:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennessee Beast

There will be an IBC/RBC next month (IBC 6-7, RBC 6-12) in Douglas, WY.  I encourage you to sign up for the IBC if you haven't been to one in a year.  It is a great way to keep up with updates to the program. There are two Senior Instructors coming from the Southeast (and me, but I am certainly there to learn as well).  Please make it worth their while.  I have been to lots of these and they are always a great time and a great learning experience.  I look forward to meeting you.

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

colonial shooter

TB
I look forward to seeing you in wonderful WY. Glad you are making the trip!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Tennessee Beast

Looking forward to it!
In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

raggedyedge

Are Ken and Lori back on the schedule?
author of
The Ambidextral Gunfighter:
Training and Weapons Development
www.ambgun.com
www.youtube.com/ambgun

Captain

They're still showing as cancelled. Morpheus has been listed as shoot boss for the IBC/RBC for a few months now.
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range