News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion Event Could use another Instructor

Started by Corvette, April 29, 2020, 03:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

We have an event coming up next month at Meeker Sportsman Center in Marion Ohio in mid-May.  We could use one more instructor for this event.  We currently have 10 pre-regs and I expect a few more signups before the event.  Cadence CWCDL79 and I are the only instructors signed up and we could use at least one more to sign up for the event. 

If you can help us, sign up and I will see you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Ahem,
It's just you and me boss. But yes, can definitely use more help.

Corvette

Dom,

My bad, I had just sent Cadence a PM on figuring out who would SB Gibsonburg and I had a brain cramp.  I will edit original post. 

Steve
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette