News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FREE Class on the Constitution this Week

Started by Captain, March 30, 2020, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain

The Patriot Academy is hosting a live webinar short course called Constitution Alive. Lots of good stuff from the Founding Fathers and the period of history Appleseeders are concerned with. Normally the class is offered for nominal costs but this week, they are offering it for free! There are two options, a 6-day "crash course" which consists of 6 classes starting today through this Saturday and a 6-week, 1-night a week course which also starts this evening. You can still register and catch up today's session which was recorded. This would be a great class for any instructor or any kids which are stuck in the house this week. There is also a digital workbook which is also included for free.

Highly recommended.

Constitution Alive Crash Course

If the page doesn't open through the link above, just copy the address and post it in a new tab.
There's things that gnaw on a man worse than dyin'. - Open Range

robyinbird

Thanks for the info on this class.  We will sign up.
Blessings,
Robyin
Riflewoman 1/4/2020
                  8/16/2020
Pistoleer™.     10/3/2020
Morgan's shingle 12/5/2020

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe

Captain

LIFE CHANGING!

To all my Brothers (and Sisters  :) ) in Liberty - I guarantee this experience will have an impact on your life in the same way Appleseed did! Those are strong words and I use them with caution. Our missions are the same - save the country! I just finished the 6 day crash course but there's still time for YOU! The same course is being offered one day a week (Mondays) for the next 5 weeks (the first class was last Monday but the recording will be provided when you register for the FREE class). I really hope you will look at and sign up for this class.

Constitution Alive 6-Week Course on Monday Nights Starting March 30th

I feel that part of our duty as Appleseeders (and Americans) is to learn about the founding documents which brought our liberty to life. Our founders pledged their lives, fortunes and sacred honor for liberty. The only thing required to learn about these founding documents and the men who wrote them is a little of your life (time). I know you will find it worthwhile.

Captain out!

P.S. I do get a commission for everyone that signs up - the commission is the same as my Appleseed pay  ;D --> priceless

cornhskr

In.  I guess I missed the first lesson, but in.

Captain

A recording of the lesson you missed will be available after you register. Enjoy the class!!

Tennessee Beast

I have enjoyed this class so far (2 classes in).

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"

Captain

Hey Beast, I'm glad to hear you're finding the class worthwhile. I would really enjoy hearing your feedback after you're done. I really found the class informative and motivational. I strongly agree with the notion that is the duty of every patriot to "read, study, and teach" the Constitution/Declaration, so . . . "by knowing our rights, we will sooner perceive when they are violated, and be the better prepared to defend and assert them." ~ paraphrased from John Jay

In fact, earlier this year I signed up for one of their programs (Constitutional Coach/Defender) to help deliver classes to interested Americans. The particular program actually costs money to obtain the license for the use of all the materials Patriot Academy provides. They also have "host" programs which license folks to use their educational videos/materials to host classes for other people. Some of those options have the added benefit of being free!

Do you think Appleseeders attending an RBC would want to be offered that class after the Appleseed part of the day was done? Just an idea.

Captain

I should also mention that you can STILL sign up for this free class if it sounds interesting. The classes are given every Monday for 6 weeks. Two classes have already taken place, but after you register you will be able to watch the recorded classes that you have missed. And if you can't make it on Mondays, the recorded class would also be available to watch at a different time or different day. The link to register is a couple of posts up.

BTW. I made a joke about a commission - I don't get anything if someone signs up (unless you count a sense of satisfaction  :) ) In fact, Patriot Academy doesn't get anything either . . . because the class is FREE!

Tennessee Beast

Quote from: Captain on April 07, 2020, 05:44:33 PM
Hey Beast, I'm glad to hear you're finding the class worthwhile. I would really enjoy hearing your feedback after you're done. I really found the class informative and motivational. I strongly agree with the notion that is the duty of every patriot to "read, study, and teach" the Constitution/Declaration, so . . . "by knowing our rights, we will sooner perceive when they are violated, and be the better prepared to defend and assert them." ~ paraphrased from John Jay

In fact, earlier this year I signed up for one of their programs (Constitutional Coach/Defender) to help deliver classes to interested Americans. The particular program actually costs money to obtain the license for the use of all the materials Patriot Academy provides. They also have "host" programs which license folks to use their educational videos/materials to host classes for other people. Some of those options have the added benefit of being free!

Do you think Appleseeders attending an RBC would want to be offered that class after the Appleseed part of the day was done? Just an idea.

I would be glad to give feedback once it's over. 

As far as RBCs are concerned, I think it would depend upon the RBC (such as whether or not the site has electricity).  I have only attended 2 so far, but plan to have 2 more in the next couple of months.  Perhaps I can provide more insight after that.
John Lancaster Spalding

Benjamin Franklin, 1775