News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any events in the UP?

Started by Burnett, March 09, 2020, 11:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burnett

Hey Wisconsin People!
The Michigan people tell me that yous guys pretty much run events in the UP instead of them.
Do yuns have any dates set up yet?
I've begun to use Appleseeds as an excuse to travel.
So far I have been to 4 events, one each in LaCrosse Wisconsin, Piqua Ohio, The Home Range in North Carolina, and Kintyre North Dakota.
Feeling the need to add the UP.
Thanks,
Greg

martin

Quote from: Burnett on March 09, 2020, 11:33:26 PM
Hey Wisconsin People!
The Michigan people tell me that yous guys pretty much run events in the UP instead of them.
Do yuns have any dates set up yet?
I've begun to use Appleseeds as an excuse to travel.
So far I have been to 4 events, one each in LaCrosse Wisconsin, Piqua Ohio, The Home Range in North Carolina, and Kintyre North Dakota.
Feeling the need to add the UP.
Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg, we have had some events in the past, but only had 1 active instructor in the U.P. Right now, the closest to the U.P. That Wisconsin could offer is Spooner and Abbotsford, both in June. I'll send a PM to that instructor and see if he plans to have any events.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Burnett

Hey Martin,
Thanks.
You were the shoot boss at the first AS I attended, in La Crosse in March, 2011 I think.
I squeaked out a 212 on Sunday afternoon.
I am hoping someone can work out an event actually in the UP.
We'll see I guess.
Thanks again.