News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

First new OrangeHat in 2020

Started by Corvette, February 03, 2020, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Please join me in welcoming shadowmanlo66 (Pat) to the team.  Pat finally shot his Rifleman score at the Winterseed at Carroll, Ohio and stepped up to join his uncle (CactusJack) as part of the Ohio team.  I was so happy that I was able to award Pat his hat. 

Welcome to the team and I hope to see you at the IBC in a couple of weeks. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Texas T

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting you at some point.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

This is certainly some good news to hear that you have put everything together Pat. And thank you for taking the orange hat also and helping out with the bailing of the bucket.

CDH

HammBone

Pat's a good dude. Was very happy to see him shoot The Score and then join our ranks.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Cadence

Congrats Pat.
I know it was a long journey for you but you persisted!  O0   The mark of a true rifleman!
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams