News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Minnesota Events

Started by Tru5a1nT, January 30, 2020, 12:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru5a1nT

Shoot bosses, do we have an updated list of Minnesota Events, would love to get out and see everyone again. The only even currently posted on the main site is in August. I sure hope there are more than that.

Tru
First Appleseed: Duluth, MN. 07/20/19
Rifleman: Monticello, MN. 08/25/19

ProudPapa14

Monticello Sportsmen Club is looking to host 3-5 events this year.  Need to iron out dates.  I know we wanted the April 19/20 weekend event, but need to get it coordinated and listed.

Trig

Sorry for the late reply!  Thanks to Proud Papa and his wonderful range we have more MN events on the way, April 18-19 2020 will be the first there for the year, look for them to be added to the schedule shortly!  :---
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Trig

Events at Monticello are officially on the calendar for 2020!
Make sure to register they tend to sell out!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************