News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Event added! October 19/20, 2019 @ Monticello Sportsman Club (and 4/19 2020!)

Started by Trig, August 27, 2019, 02:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

Thanks to ProudPapa14 and his fellow board member's support it looks like we will have some regularly scheduled events and a great range partner to work with!

This event has been requested to be put on the schedule for 2019!

AS WELL AS MN's First April 19th (and 20th) event for 2020 (not sure if we can get it on the schedule yet since we still have a bit to go, but it has been approved by Monticello Sportsman Club's Board!

Hope to see y'all on the trail
:F
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

ProudPapa14

Is there a standard press release I can utilize to put in the free papers and/or fly to provide as we have members going out to put up flyers for our annual rifle sight-in weekends which follow this event.  Figured I could get a bit more local publicity for the event in addition to our normal word of mouth and social media work.

Trying to fill the event :)

PS: Trig - let me know what I need to do/accomplish for the first orange hat event.

Hand Cannon

Trig, your favorite two ridiculously short people on the end of the firing line will be there. We'll likely bring more buddies too.
Although I've looked, I can't find the after action thread for the Monticello, MN Appleseed on Aug 24/25. Got a link?

Sincerely,

- The guy with the ridiculous muzzle blast & the girl who (tried) to shoot an Appleseed with a FN PS90.

attist

Quote from: hand_cannon on August 27, 2019, 07:44:09 PMSincerely,

- The guy with the ridiculous muzzle blast & the girl who (tried) to shoot an Appleseed with a FN PS90.
Ha! It was great meeting you two, and she was kicking butt with that PS90!!
Duluth, MN w/ Martin & RustyRed - 1st Rifleman
Monticello, MN w/ Trig & LGLDLR - Orange Hat...
Monticello, MN w/ ProudPapa14 - Instructor PC!