News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2020 Instructor Boot Camp (IBC) in eastern Ohio

Started by Corvette, November 05, 2019, 10:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello PA Appleseed,

I wanted to share Ohio's plans to conduct an Instructor Boot Camp that you may be interested in.  We are planning to have this at the Tusco Rifle Club, in New Philadelphia, Ohio.  This range is located in east-central Ohio with easy access from I77.  This is a range that is familiar to your western PA folks as many of you have both come to Tusco to work events and/or shoot at Tusco.

The tentative event is scheduled for February 15-16, 2020.  I have a meeting with the range on Nov 21st to finalize our schedule including this IBC.  I would encourage all PA IITs, instructors, and SB's to consider joining us.  We will be using the Michigan IBC as our model.  I think they do the best job with an IBC in the program.

I have an entry for this in the Ohio state forum.  If you are interested, please go there and drop us a line.  We are trying to gauge the level of interest in Ohio and the surrounding states. 

I will let you know when the date is firm wtih the range and I hope to see you all there.

Corvette

Link to IBC entry in Ohio:  https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=57252.0
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!